The Smith Transfer XL Sunglasses give paddlers an advantage on the water with anti-reflective, ChromaPop lenses, adjustable frames and the coverage needed for long summer days.
- Features QuickFit adjustable temples, a wire-core-like mechanism molded within performance megol temples to allow for comfortable adjustability and optimal fit with varying head sizes.
- This full coverage 8-base design also has megol nose pads, which gently grips your skin to help keep the frame in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture.
- Smith TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) lenses are optically corrected to maximize visual clarity and reduce eye fatigue.
- ChromaPop polarized lens optimizes color and increases clarity with enhanced glare reduction, enabling you to see the outside world with an unparalleled level of vibrancy.
- Anti-reflective coatings on the front and back side of the lens eliminate sidelight reflections and hydroleophobic coating on the lenses repels moisture, grease, and grime.
- Tough and light Evolve™ frames are constructed with over 50% bio-based materials.
- Auto-lock hinges secure the Transfer XL sunnies to your face.
- Leash compatible to help ensure your sunnies don't end up at the bottom of the river, sea or lake. (Leash not included.)