With the feel and response of a cat, the Star Lightning Bug Self-Bailing Raft can be paddled or rowed making it one of the most versatile boats in the entire Star fleet. The Star Self-Bailing Bug Series combines the performance of a cataraft with the convenience of a traditional raft.
- Self-bailing bugs are Star's most popular boat for commercial fishing guides and multi-day trippers looking for high capacity with low maintenance.
- Symmetrical diminishing tube construction and a 12" raised 4000 denier PVC floor let only the side tubes touch the water, resulting in increased speed, unmatched tracking and easy rowing.
- The Bug Series' unique tube and raised floor design creates cataraft-like stability, making it harder to side flip.
- The overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape includes heat-welded inner seams and hand glued outer seams to ensure better air retention, optimal strength and unmatched durability.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Features two removable 11" diameter thwarts with Quik-E attachment system.
- Two double reinforced nylon handles, six reinforced 2" stainless steel d-rings and two reinforced 1.3" stainless steel d-rings.
- Whether paddled with a small crew or rigged with a NRS frame, the Lightning Bug won't disappoint.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.