Built to handle the abuse of daily use, The Star Water Bug III Standard Floor Raft rides high and with an eight-person capacity, it's a helpful workhorse for any fleet. The Star Bug series boats feature a raised standard floor and diminishing, oversized tubes resulting in rafts that skim on top of the water like a bug with superior tracking.
- Symmetrical diminishing tube construction creates a shorter waterline, making turning easier.
- The overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape includes heat-welded inner seams and hand glued outer seams to ensure better air retention, optimal strength and unmatched durability.
- The 4000 denier floor is raised 8" to prevent unnecessary dragging, making the Water Bug III track like a cataraft even when fully loaded.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Features three non-removable 14" thwarts.
- Features two double reinforced nylon handles and six reinforced 2" stainless steel d-rings.
- Standard floor.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.