Look around and you'll see
The diversity of trees
Animals and plants
rocks, clouds and leaves
Not one is the same
Even in the sky above
We're each a part of it all
And love is always love.
Nature is a perfect example of love simply being. Things are how they are, and that's it. We can look at all of the uniqueness and specialness of life in the wilderness and appreciate it for exactly that reason. The uniqueness and specialness is what makes it magical. Could you imagine a world where we all were the same? UGH. That would literally be the worst! We'd probably all be wearing black t-shirts and khaki pants and eating cornflakes for every meal. B-O-R-I-N-G. Let's celebrate life. Let's celebrate all the ways in which life exists - through every being on this planet. We've written this into our mission statement, and we believe it with all of our hearts:
We believe that the 'sustainable/eco' movement starts with YOU. It starts with YOUR commitment to protect the safety and human rights of the person on the trail next to you or in your community, regardless of what they look like or who they love.
A portion of the proceeds from this Kula will be donated to The Venture Out Project, an organization that leads backpacking and wilderness trips for the queer and transgender community.
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek. It is a small piece of history in the making. It is the first of its kind - an intentionally designed antimicrobial pee cloth for all of life's adventures.
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.