The Surftech Generator is the ultimate shape for versatility, maneuvering easily in small to medium surf, while also providing good stability and glide in flat water. The TEKefx brings the organic texture of bamboo with a translucent array of vibrant colors and fresh designs, creating a unique look that is both functional and beautiful. This is the perfect board for the paddler wanting quality and great looking gear for a day trip down the river, on the lake, or to the beach.
Note: Check with the store for color and length availability
Surftech Generator Tekefx 11'6" SUP Board Features
- Holds up to 190 lbs. for the beginning paddler on flatwater, up to 230 lbs. for the novice paddler looking to surf small waves, or it can hold 2 rowdy kids playing on the lake
- Thermo-vacuum molded epoxy construction uses a fused-cell water-resistant foam core to create a lightweight, consistent, and durable board
- Real bamboo veneer deck with a high-gloss finish is durable and beautiful
- 4 tie-down points with bungees secure a PFD, drybags, coolers, etc.
- 3/4-length EVA deck pad for great traction and comfort while paddling
- 2 +1 fin system promotes straight tracking on flatwater and boosts performance in surf; impact-resistant fin boxes
- Gore-Tex self-regulating vent plug reduces condensation and equalizes pressure due to temperature and elevation changes
- Reinforced stainless-steel leash cup
- Easy carry handle
Volume: 188 L
Weight: 27.5 lbs.
Fin System: Single
Fin Setup: Surf 10"
Max Weight: 190 lbs.
Shipping restrictions apply. We will supply shipping estimate.