- The Spud is lightweight, short and extremely stable providing a great feel for running waves, punching holes and crossing eddy lines.
- The inflatable thwart seat provides great back support and can be placed wherever fits best for the youth paddler.
- The self-bailing floor, with mesh drain holes, quickly drains water.
- High-quality Summit II valves make inflation and deflation easy.
- Sturdy handles at the bow and stern make carrying the Spud easy.
- Don't worry parents, the Spud isn't just for kids. With its wider dimensions adults can enjoy a wild, playful boat as well.
- One-year warranty.
Note: We ship to the U.S. only limited to the lower 48.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov