Priced right and built to last, our Tomcat Solo is a fun, stable kayak for paddlers just exploring the whitewater world. With vinyl bladders and a rugged PVC outer shell, this durable little inflatable will continue to be a reliable boat as your skills improve. A comfortable inflatable seat comes standard. The redesign features updated bow and stern dodgers, new logo, mesh drain system, improved shape, flip handles, welded seams and bow/stern d-rings.s.
- A new more abrasion and tear-resistant PVC outer shell, with welded seams, encloses the rugged vinyl AIREcell inner bladder.
- Three chamber hull design for safety.
- Bow and stern covers help shed splash for a drier ride.
- The inflatable thwart seat provides great back support and can be located where you want it.
- High-quality Summit II valves make inflation and deflation easy.
- Self-bailing floor, with mesh drain holes, quickly drains water.
- The Tomcat is a stable craft for whitewater paddling, but if you do flip there are handles on the underside that make it easy to flip the boat back upright for a quick reentry.
- 12 pairs of cargo loops for easy attachment of dry bags, thigh straps and other gear and accessories.
- Sturdy handles at bow and stern for an easy carry.
- D-rings on bow and stern for attaching gear or tethering to shore.
- Repair kit included.
- One-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov