Small but mighty, the Watershed Ocoee Dry Duffel is built to fit in tight spaces, like the cockpit of your kayak or under a boat seat. Popular for day trips, media kits, or personal first aid kits.
- Airtight ZipDry® closure seals out water and guarantees to keep your gear dry.
- RF welded seams ensure waterproof dependability while expedition-grade hardware with reinforced stitching guarantees long-lasting, durable performance.
- Six d-ring-style lashing points for securing the duffel to your boat or attaching gear for quick access.
- Features compression straps, heavy-duty carry handles and a wide opening for quick access to gear.
- Pair the duffel with the Ocoee Liner (Item #: 55413.02) to protect fragile equipment such as cameras.
- Size: 9"H x 16"W x 7.25"D, 640 cu in, 10.5 liters.
- Named after a Tennessee favorite known for its big waves, warm water, and continuous action.