The Werner Double Diamond Paddle is the ultimate stick for serious play boaters. It offers the powerful catch and light, buoyant strokes needed to master technical freestyle moves.
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- Larger blades are ideal for well conditioned play boaters and paddlers who love to run big rivers and creeks.
- Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.