The aggressive high-angle design of the Werner Ikelos is perfect for skilled, well-conditioned kayakers wanting a powerful, smooth-linking paddle. The big blades of this paddle are light, buoyant and super durable.
- Large blades provide stable bracing and rolling, a mighty catch and a smooth follow-through for maximum performance on the water.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.