The Werner Prodigy 85 Stand Up Paddle features a small-size blade, shaft and grip to fit your kids perfectly. Light swing weight, from fiberglass and carbon construction, reduces fatigue for the smallest paddlers.
- The Prodigy is the perfect fit for your steadily growing kids aged 7 to 13.
- Optimized flex and strength, for comfort all day without sacrificing power or confidence.
- The longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- The volume of the buoyant, fiberglass blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral blade shape sheds water equally off both edges of the blade for smooth and stable forward paddling.
- Ten degree blade-to-shaft offset is suited to fast forward paddling, but is still an excellent choice for the junior ripper in the surf.
- Enhanced ABS palm grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The adjustable shaft is perfect for those who move between touring and surfing, and will work as the child grows. It adjusts with a button lock to six different lengths, in 1-1/2" increments. A total 7.5" adjustability.