The Pack-Tour M is born from the versatile needs of pack raft paddlers. The four-piece design easily breaks down to stow away when your pack raft is deflated and your journey finds you back on your feet
- The adjustable shaft system allows for on-the-go length changes for the variety of conditions you'll face on the trail.
- The Pack-Tour M is the paddle for those looking to charge open water and tighter moving water streams and rivers.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Designed with the pack rafter in mind, when counting ounces is crucial, the fiberglass blades and carbon shaft keep weight to a minimum.
- The light swing weight and impact resistance helps to accommodate both open water and moving water paddling. However, the Pack-Tour M does not parallel the strength of a whitewater paddle.