The Werner Player Paddle is the most popular choice for serious play boaters who want to get after it. Featuring mid-size down-turned blades, the Player offers a great combination of power and responsiveness.
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Premium fiberglass blade and shaft construction provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- Down-turned blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Mid-size blades fit a wide range of paddling styles.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.