Attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream to the next feature, the Werner Session Performance Stand Up Paddle's design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to whitewater play.
- The longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- The mid-size fiberglass blade is a good compromise between swing weight and value, and is an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The adjustable fiberglass shaft is perfect for those who move between touring and surfing. It adjusts with a button lock to six different lengths, in 1-1/2" increments. A total 7.5" adjustability.
- Enhanced ABS palm grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The reinforced spine in the blade directs water equally off both sides of the blade for smooth, flutter-free paddling.
- For surf or whitewater paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/racing or fitness and Yoga, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.