Attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream to the next feature, the Werner Session Stand Up Paddle's design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to whitewater play. And it will fit in your luggage.
- The longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- The mid-size fiberglass blade is a good compromise between swing weight and value, and is an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The adjustable fiberglass shaft is perfect for those who move between touring and surfing. It adjusts with a button lock to six different lengths, in 1-1/2" increments. A total 7.5" adjustability.
- The Performance Travel Paddle breaks down to fit in the travel bag of your iSUP board or in your suitcase to carry along to wherever the roads may lead. Depending on overall paddle length the longest individual piece is 32"-37".
- Enhanced ABS palm grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The reinforced spine in the blade directs water equally off both sides of the blade for smooth, flutter-free paddling.
- For surf or whitewater paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/racing or fitness and Yoga, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.