The Werner Sherpa 4 Piece Paddle is an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design that can fit in your checked luggage or be stowed in your kayak. With the precise blade shape for a more efficient forward stroke, the Sherpa gives you what you need to charge big water.
- 30° blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Premium fiberglass blade and shaft construction provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- With a more pronounced tip and more surface area above the center of the blade, this mid-sized design is optimized for a better forward stroke.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
- The four-piece Sherpa breaks down to easily packable sizes for a back-up or travel paddle.
- The center ferrule (joint) is a traditional stainless steel button system and the shaft to paddle joint is a stainless steel button system for an easy secure fit.