The Werner Sherpa Paddle is an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design. If you like paddling rivers and ripping up a wave or two, the Sherpa is a great choice.
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Premium fiberglass blade provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- The Sherpa's mid-size blades are great for all around river running.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.