The Werner Stikine Carbon Bent Shaft Paddle blades balance power with quickness, making this a great all-around creek and river running stick. The mid-size blade design fits a variety of kayakers.
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- The Stikine's mid-size blades are great for all around river running.