For the paddlers that strive for a stand up paddle with a solid design, craftsmanship and ultimate performance but still appreciate the value of a dollar, Werner presents to you the Thrive.
- Utilizing the same great fiberglass shaft, and adjustment system, as the Vibe, the Thrive has a stiffer, lighter fiberglass blade that results in cleaner, more powerful strokes.
- This is a paddle to fit the entire family with Werner's Family Adjustable offering 16" of height range from someone 4'10" to 6'2". Paddle adjusts from 68"-84" in length.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a Werner core philosophy.
- For the paddler who does a bit of everything, some touring, surfing, fishing, fitness, the 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is ideal.
- The "Tweener" size shaft, with a diameter between Werner's Small and Standard shaft, was designed to be the perfect compliment to our Family Adjustable system. "Tweener" truly fits a variety of hand sizes and comes standard on the Thrive.
- An innovated blade shape, the rectangular, slender design results in high cadence and less fatigue making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.