For the paddlers that strive for a stand up paddle with a solid design, craftsmanship and ultimate performance but still appreciate the value of a dollar, Werner presents to you the Thrive.
- The three-piece Werner Thrive 95 Travel has all the same length adjustments as the Thrive 95 Family Adjustable but fits in your inflatable carry bag or suitcase for SUP on the go.
- Utilizing the same great fiberglass shaft, and adjustment system, as the Vibe, the Thrive has a stiffer, lighter fiberglass blade that results in cleaner, more powerful strokes.
- This is a paddle to fit the entire family with Werner's Family Adjustable offering 16" of height range from someone 4'10" to 6'2". Paddle adjusts from 68"-84" in length.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a Werner core philosophy.
- For the paddler who does a bit of everything, some touring, surfing, fishing, fitness, the 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is ideal.
- The "Tweener" size shaft, with a diameter between Werner's Small and Standard shaft, was designed to be the perfect compliment to our Family Adjustable system. "Tweener" truly fits a variety of hand sizes and comes standard on the Thrive.
- An innovated blade shape, the rectangular, slender design results in high cadence and less fatigue making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.