The Werner Thrive 95 Family Adjustable SUP Paddle combines a fiberglass shaft with a stiffer, lighter fiberglass blade for cleaner more powerful strokes. This adjustable paddle not only fits the entire family, but it's easy to keep it within the family budget, too.
- The innovated slender, rectangular blade shape results in high cadence with less fatigue, making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- Werner's Family Adjustable paddles can fit the entire family. Using the simple, user-friendly LeverLock® Adjustment System, the Thrive 95 fits paddlers within a 16" height range from 4'10" to 6'2".
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a Werner core philosophy.
- 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is the best compromise for forward paddling and bracing, perfect for the paddler who does a bit of everything, from touring to surfing, fishing to fitness.
- The "Tweener" size shaft has a diameter between Werner's Small and Standard shaft, which is designed to fit a variety of hand sizes, the perfect compliment to the Family Adjustable system.
- Werner's high-impact ABS plastic palm grip is shaped for all-day comfort without sacrificing paddle control.