The Tybee's high angle blade design is direct from Werner's Performance line and is a great choice for those that like a faster cadence. With carbon reinforced nylon blades, a premium fiberglass-carbon blend shaft and adjustable ferrule, the Tybee is versatile and easy to use for advanced maneuvers or all around touring.
- High angle design direct from the Performance line is the best if you like using a faster cadence.
- Carbon reinforced nylon blades are versatile and easy to use during advanced maneuvers or all around touring.
- An asymmetrical dihedral blade design reduces blade flutter for a more stable stroke with less fatigue.
- Premium shaft is smooth, comfortable and durable and available in both standard or small diameter.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- To keep your Smart-View Ferrule working properly, after each use take the paddle apart and rinse both parts of the ferrule thoroughly with fresh water. Store the two parts of the paddle with the blades up. And NEVER use a lubricant on the ferrule; that will collect debris.