The Werner Vibe Family Adjustable Stand Up Paddle offers smooth, stable strokes for easier paddling to keep the on-the-water good vibes rolling all day. Boasting design features from Werner's top of the line paddles, yet fitting any beginner's budget.
- The Vibe Adjustable, with 16" of height range, fits all paddlers in your life. From 4'10" to 6'2" this Vibe has you covered with an easy and precise mechanism. Paddle adjusts from 68"-84" in length.
- Paddle length instructions are printed on the shaft to make it easy to choose the perfect height.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a Werner core philosophy.
- For the paddler who does a bit of everything, some touring, surfing, fishing, fitness, the 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is ideal.
- The Vibe brings advanced level performance to a recreational stand up paddle with the price tag fit for the beginner.
- An innovated blade shape, the rectangular, slender design results in high cadence and less fatigue making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- Injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant. They have light swing weight for the value, while maintaining the design elements that are direct from the more advanced paddles.
- The "Tweener" size shaft, with a diameter between Werner's Small and Standard shaft, was designed to be the perfect compliment to our Family Adjustable system. "Tweener" truly fits a variety of hand sizes.
- Fiberglass shaft offers an even lighter weight stroke for those long days on the water.