The Werner Vibe Family Travel Paddle offers smooth, stable strokes for easier paddling to keep the on-the-water good vibes rolling all day. Boasting design features from Werner's top of the line paddles, yet fitting any beginner's budget.
- The breakdown Werner Vibe Travel has all the same length adjustments as the Vibe Family Adjustable but fits in your inflatable carry bag or suitcase for SUP on the go.
- This is the paddle for the whole family, easily fitting someone from 4'10" tall to 6'2". Paddle adjusts from 68"-84" in length.
- The Vibe brings advanced level performance to a recreational stand up paddle with the price tag fit for the beginner.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a Werner core philosophy.
- For the paddler who does a bit of everything, some touring, surfing, fishing, fitness, the 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is ideal.
- An innovated blade shape, the rectangular, slender design results in high cadence and less fatigue making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- Injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant. They have light swing weight for the value, while maintaining the design elements that are direct from the more advanced paddles.
- Fiberglass shaft offers an even lighter weight stroke for those long days on the water.
- The "Tweener" size shaft, with a diameter between Werner's Small and Standard shaft, was designed to be the perfect compliment to our Family Adjustable system. "Tweener" truly fits a variety of hand sizes.