The Werner Zen 95 Performance Travel Paddle expresses the beauty and balance of stand up paddling and can accompany you to any exotic SUP retreat. It blends perfection in craftsmanship and materials for a stiff, light, elegant looking blade.
- A Premium Performance paddle is the most impact resistant line of Werner paddles, offering the right combination of lightweight, stiffness and durability, with the perfect amount of elegance.
- An innovated blade shape, the rectangular, slender design results in high cadence and less fatigue making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is designed to help the paddler who does a bit of everything, some touring, surfing, fishing, fitness. The best compromise for forward paddling and bracing is 10 degree.
- Mid-sized 95 square inch blade suits those wanting to move more water and to those of medium to larger stature.
- The Performance Travel Paddle breaks down to fit in the travel bag of your inflatable SUP or in your suitcase to carry along to wherever the roads may lead.
- The simple Performance Adjustable system offers six lengths, in 1.5" increments. You pick the perfect length for the type of paddling you're doing.
- As general rules-of-thumb for proper paddle length, add 8 inches to your height for surf paddling and 10 inches for touring/cruising.
- New HD Graphic "Dawn Patrol" inspired by the original artwork of paddler-artist, Jessica Melger.