Blending perfection in craftsmanship and materials, the lightweight Werner Zen 95 Adjustable SUP Paddle has a stiff and elegant blade with just enough flex in the shaft.
- Werner's Premium Performance paddles are the most impact resistant and offer the ideal combination of lightweight, stiffness and durability, with the perfect amount of elegance.
- The innovated slender, rectangular blade shape results in high cadence with less fatigue, making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is the best compromise for forward paddling and bracing, perfect for the paddler who does a bit of everything, from touring to surfing, fishing to fitness.
- Mid-sized 95 square inch blade suits paddlers wanting to move more water and who are of medium to large build.
- Werner's high-impact ABS plastic palm grip is shaped for all-day comfort without sacrificing paddle control.
- Using the simple, user-friendly LeverLock® Adjustment System, the Zen 95 fits paddlers within a 16" height range from 4'10"-6'2".
- As general rules-of-thumb for proper paddle length, add 8 inches to your height for surf paddling and 10 inches for touring/cruising.
- The small shaft option offers paddlers with smaller hands the proper fit which results in a lighter grip and better technique eliminating fatigue.