Big brother to a classic, the Yakima Big Powderhound carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. Universal mounting hardware fits round, square and most factory crossbars right out of the box. This is the "family-size" Powderhound.
- Yakima has upgraded their classic. The new and improved Big Powderhound features a more secure hold and a new opening mechanism that is easy and reliable.
- Ski Lift feature increases roof clearance so that skis and boards with tall bindings can be placed with the bindings down, to maximize carrying capacity.
- One-button access means you can open it easily with one hand, even with gloves on.
- Soft rubber in the jaws cradles gear and prevents damage.
- Includes SKS Lock Cores to secure your gear to your rack system