The Yakima Dry Dock lets you carry canoes, kayaks and other long cargo securely over your truck's bed. Combine the Dry Dock with cab-top roof racks or the Outdoorsman 300. This newer version of the Dry Dock features a tilting mast that gives you easy access to your tailgate.
- The Dry Dock mounts to your 2" receiver hitch to provide a stable platform that holds the back end of your cargo load.
- It adjusts vertically, 56-70" in 2" increments, to match various roof heights.
- When not hauling a load you can easily tilt the mast back out of the way so you can open your truck's tailgate.
- Match the Dry Dock with a standard roof rack and crossbar over the cab, or the Yakima Outdoorsman 300 (sold separately).
- 2" receiver hitch insert, with included threaded hitch pin, and two included stabilizing straps provide solid support.
- Requires one Yakima crossbar (not included) 58" or greater.
- Compatible with any Yakima kayak or canoe roof rack components.